The shit men do with their penises


(picture courtesy of Phallic Cymbals)

Here at Young Creature, we (ok, so maybe just 2 of us) search the internet for weird blogs that focus on crazy shit. As of late, my newest obsession is looking at blogs focusing on the almighty penis and how men stupidly use them. Putting your dick in a toilet roll? Check! How about scoring a soccer goal? Oh yes! Men are weirdly proud of their penises (excluding me, I will deny til the day I die that I have one) and will do anything and everything with it. SERIOUSLY. WHY DO GUYS DO THIS SHIT? I'm not gonna lie, it's strangely alluring and simultaneously awe inspiring. And not in the good way.

Phallic Cymbals

Awkward Boners

I seriously hope like, a bagillion of these blogs pop up all over the internet. And also a trend of weird shit girls do with their tits. You can never do enough weird shit to your boobs.

P.S. These blogs are totally not safe for work, unless your place of work is Leather Sport. Chicagoans, you know what I'm referring to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment