New Peaches video


I go back and forth on Peaches. I really liked her first album in like 2000 or whenever it came out, but i REALLY don't need to hear Fuck the Pain Away EVER AGAIN. I'm always kind of shocked and amazed when I hear that out. That fact makes me kind of hate Peaches. It's not her fault people continue to hold on to that song, I mean, it's obviously good for her that she made such an "impact" or whatever, but it makes me sort of dislike her, or maybe I've disliked her all these years because none of the songs since have had that kind of appeal, I'm not sure. Either way, I think I might like the new stuff she's doing! I hate hate hated all the stuff in between Teaches of Peaches and now, but I'm liking the new songs...that could be because she had help from some top-notch electro producers like Simian Mobile Disco, Soulwax, Digitalism, etc.- nonetheless it's a step in the right direction. Hopefully the songs off her new album (I Feel Cream, May 5) don't get played at every queer party for the next 10 years though, I can definitely do without that.

The video for the second single "More" was released a few days ago and it's mostly Peaches posturing and making ugly faces, but that's like her thing, and that's cool. After you watch it I think you will agree that the balloon creatures are definitely the best part. 

Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment