薔薇と彼女の王子


I can safely say that Hearts Revolution are one of my favorite electro duos. I mean, there are A LOT of electro duos so that's kind of saying something. They have enough roughness to be interesting but enough pop to make it fun and I really like that they remixed Huggybear's "Her Jazz". I've also always kind of felt like they are what riot grrl would be like if that were still a thing, so that's a definite plus! 


Their latest song 薔薇と彼女の王子 or The Rose and her Prince (from Kitsune Maison 7) is a totally cute low-fi electro ballad that I could easily become obsessed with. The recently released video is also obsess-worthy! It's a re-edit of the film version of Le Petit Prince, or The Little Prince, (whichever you prefer) and manages to add beauty to an already beautiful thing.

Take a look at the video, and enjoy the Hearts Revolution remix of Her Jazz!



Huggybear - Her Jazz (Hearts Revolution Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment