Dear Max


A little while back I posted about a short-lived band named Jacqueline Bon Bon that featured Anna Oxygen and some other awesome girls from Olympia. If you didn't read that post, you can find it HERE


Anyways, a person named Max was super excited that we posted a couple of JBB's songs, because they are pretty much impossible to find and they'd been looking for them online for years. In honor of Max's excitement, and the fact that Jacqueline Bon Bon was a really great band...I'm posting their other three songs!! 

To Max: I hope you totally fall back in love with Jacqueline Bon Bon!! To everyone else: I hope you totally fall in love with Jacqueline Bon Bon! 



1 comments:

fawndolyn said... / July 16, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Thank you thank you THANK YOU! I used to have all 5 songs (I saw them in Niagra Falls) but my cd got so scratched up (so did my TandtheP CD, but that's replacable).
I love how they created a band just to tour together with Wynn. I would have too, if I had that kind of talent :)

Post a Comment