Dance Til You're Dead

A host of new music videos have been released in the past week...all focusing on dancing, Michael Jackson Impersonators, Ron Perlman from that weirdo Beauty and The Beast movie he did, explosions, and guts and glitter, etc.

First up is the new Yeah Yeah Yeahs video for their single "Heads Will Roll".


Guys, that's gross. But at least they finally made a video that doesn't entirely suck. I like videos with narratives and frankly, "Zero" didn't cut it. This one kind of rules. Especially since the guys are all glitter and stuff.


Sweden is pretty gay and I'm pretty gay for Sweden. That country has singlehandedly churned out more quality pop music in the past 5 years then America has in like, 20. Seriously. That's how gay I am for Sweden. Peter Bjorn and John is a band I've loved for quite some time (although I'm honestly way over that "Young Folks" song now let's try to get over "Since U Been Gone", please). They just released their follow up album entitled "Living Thing" and all the videos thus far have been the weirdest thing I've seen. I've also been pretty stoned watching them, so that doesn't help in the least. Here is their video for "It Don't Move Me". The song is quite good.

And last but not least, we come to Grizzly Bear. The video "Two Weeks" was directed by Patrick Daughters (who did all the videos for Feist off her "The Reminder" album). This is exactly what I feel like when I walk into a church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment