Dance like a white boy


Master Shortie is a UK rapper loosely associated with the "Wonky Pop" term that's been thrown around to describe quality pop overseas. The third sentence on his Wikipedia biography states that he is a giant penis, which for a gaysian with a thing for black men, I can only hope and pray. His jams are guaranteed to get hipsters and pop fanatics jumping in the club (or in my case, on my bed, literally this afternoon. I don't know how I haven't broken the poor thing). What's that song? Did I just hear an ADAM & THE ANTS SAMPLE? Fuck, yes! His album "A.D.H.D." has been pushed back due to recording and touring, but you can listen to his first 2 singles. His album should be coming later this year, courtesy of his Odd Man Out imprint:


Master Shortie - Dance Like A White Boy


Master Shortie - Dead End

1 comments:

Noah Baker said... / May 14, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

Hiya, i work for shortie and would be grateful for any feedback from fans regarding his latest tunes and live performances.
Thanks! x

Last weekend he played in Swindon at Radio 1's Big Weekend!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2009/artists/mastershortie/

Post a Comment