You still think it's Christina?


Mysterious YouTube user iamamiwhoami posted another video today. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty confident after watching it the artist behind the campaign is NOT Christina Aguilera. I mean, they're practically giving it away in this one...but I don't recognize the woman in the video! But who knows...maybe the woman in the video is just a guest vocalist or simply a model.

Give it a watch, take a guess and enjoy my dark and darker horse candidate The Golden Filter's new single Hide Me.

(and if you haven't seen the other videos click here and here to catch up)




The Golden Filter - Hide Me

4 comments:

Carla Hernandez said... / February 10, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

I'm not into the animal illustrations added to these videos. I thought the footage of the actual owl, whale shark and goat birth worked far better. Someone posted a comment noting that these could be symbolic clues of natural elements (air, water, land)...if so I'm not sure how the bee fits in...a bee could represent, what, reproduction? Royalty? In any case, the illustrations seem too literal. Still, this is a fascinating series of video clips!

Carla Hernandez said... / February 10, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

*gasp* Google images of Katie White!

Tae Young said... / February 11, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

my guess is little boots.

wolf said... / February 11, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

*scratches head*
so what exactly _is_ happening there? the woman is some kind of beaver, eating the tree, and then the stump is turning into this weird phallic symbol?

Post a Comment