We're getting close...I can feel it.


A new video from iamamiwhoami was posted this morning! I'll admit, I'm getting a little bit frustrated with iamamiwhoami because they keep stringing us along, but it's too late to stop now. If you read the youtube comments people are still convinced it's Xtina, other non-music followers believe it's The Knife, we've got some Robyns + Royksopp in the mix, and even a Lykke Li. I, for one, am convinced now more than ever that I have no idea.

The "clues" aren't helping me, they just make everything more witchy and confusing. HOWEVER, look at the nose at :47 and then google a picture of Christina Aguilera's profile. Pretty similar. The profile plus the busted grill might turn me back into a Christina believer. But really, who knows.

Watch and discuss.

3 comments:

jacquelinemary said... / February 22, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

56155 = efaee = all music notes

here's me, thinking i'm on to something.

YoungCreature said... / February 22, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

it's totally _______________ because ______________ AND strawberries!

unichan said... / February 23, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

15.6.6.9.3.9.14.1.18.21.13.
= Offici natum (lat.) = public birth?

Yes, I guess she/they will become public soon! :D

Post a Comment