B-List Diva


I have a very boring life. I go to work, I go home, more often than not, homegirl is hittin' the j more than the books (unless the book is a Calvin & Hobbes collection). It's all very boring. Until I go to sleep.

Ladies and Gentlemen, last night I think I had THE gayest dream ever. Even gayer than my dream about taking over Baby Spice's body. Even gayer than that time I dreamt I was in Mortal Kombat and woke up to the sound of my fist punching the wall next to my bed. Guys and gals, last night I had the dream to end all dreams.

I WAS HANGING AT A PARTY WITH AMERIE AND DIVINE PERFORMING ONSTAGE FOR WHITNEY HOUSTON. It was pretty special. Of course I'd have a dream about hanging with "nobodies". Uh, last I recalled Divine is a goddess. And Amerie is uh...well, a B-list diva. But whatever, "1 Thing" is still my fucking jam. Anyways, the dream ended with me and Divine in a corner doing shots and trash talking everyone. I only wish that could be the life I lived.

However, I don't think I can take credit because right before I went to bed, I watched this crazy:



And this crazy as well:


kburrel beth2010
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - See video of the biggest web video personalities.

If that came anywhere near me during a performance, I would literally die. The consequences of dying are far more lenient than Whitney Houston all up in my face. Anyways I know you all just want music and not insight into my weirdo life.

Toro Y Moi - Thanks Vision

Goldfrapp - Rocket (Richard X Zero One Remix)

Moto Boy - The Heart Is A Rebel

0 comments:

Post a Comment