Crappy Valentine's Gay


So Valentine's Day is around the corner and this year is a fresh year. I don't need flowers or candy and shit cause I'm gonna be kickin' it with my independent women parts 1 AND 2. Every fucking year it's always like boo hoo, being single sucks. You know what? I don't even want to have to think about what shit to pick out for someone. If I had my way, a boy would be like, I picked you up McDonald's and brought over the entire first season of Freaks and Geeks. You ready to chill? And you know that's how shit is with me.

To kick off the girl party, Robyn's new song has leaked and if you recognize the fat squishy bassline, it's because Diplo produced it. Also some jams from Mapei, The Pipettes, and Kelis. Valentine's Day is gonna get fucked up.


Robyn - No Hassle


Mapei - Video Vixens


The Pipettes - Our Love Was Saved By The Spaceman


Kelis - They Say (ft. Kid Cudi)

1 comments:

Golden Boy said... / February 14, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

I was really trying to avoid McDonalds today, but now that you've mentioned it I can see there will be no such avoidance. McDonalds + Freaks and Geeks + Valentine's Day = yes please.

Post a Comment