CREEPs


CREEP is a new project from Brooklyn's Lauren Flax and Lauren Dillard of Dreamburger. Although there are a couple of clips of the duo's original stuff on their Myspace page, their first release into the "blogosphere" is an awesome remix of Baghdaddy's Hot Shit. Can't say I've ever heard the original, but I think I like the remix better.

If the clips and remix aren't enough to be excited about, they've also recorded two songs with Romy Madley Croft on vocals for their upcoming release on new label TriAngle Records!

Check out the video for Hot Shit, a XX remix and some other spooky jams since I've been loving this witchy stuff lately.



Baghdaddy - Hot Shit (Creep Remix) (link to Living Ears)


The XX - Infinity (Flufftronix Remix)


oOoOO - Hearts


Gatekeeper - Mirrors


S U R V I V E - Holographic Landscape

3 comments:

wolf said... / February 20, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

I love Lauren Flax so I'm excited about their collab with romy madley croft!

LiquidHeaven said... / February 23, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

Damn, you've been sending me traffic all week.

YoungCreature said... / February 23, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

I didn't want to just take the song and post it here since they sent it to you! Thanks for posting cool stuff.

Post a Comment