Valentines Schmalentines



So, with Valentine's Day coming up it's a good time to post some love songs! I can't say I really care all that much about Valentine's Day but show me a person who doesn't like a good love song. There are probably millions of songs about love, but I've picked out a few of my favorites for this V-Day weekend and I'm not gonna lie, you will probably find some of them super cheesy. I get that...but love is cheesy and I love love...so maybe try to see past the cheese and think about the person/people/things/whatever you love.

xojms


Beach Boys - God Only Knows


Death Cab For Cutie - Earth Angel (The Penguins cover)


Cat Power - Sea of Love (Phil Phillips cover)


Bright Eyes - First Day Of My Life


The Smiths - There's A Light That Never Goes Out


Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart

EDIT: After seeing my Valentine's Day picks we got this nice remix of First Day Of My Life from Chicago's own This Guy I Know...Check it out!


Bright Eyes - First Day Of My Life (TGIK Remix)

3 comments:

Anonymous said... / February 15, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

Gaah love the bright eyes remix, thanks a lot! :D

Brett said... / February 15, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

Dang, second [TGIK] remix I have heard, and enjoyed immensely. Must check out some more. Thanks.

thisguyiknow said... / February 17, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

Ask the blogs for more TGIK ---Cause I will give it to em'

Post a Comment