Tegan and Sara x Tiesto


If you are into remixes at all and like Tegan and Sara at all you've probably heard Dutch DJ Tiesto's remix of their "hit" Back In Your Head. Now it's time for Tegan and Sara to payback the favor to Tiesto by guesting on the track "I Feel it in my Bones" from his upcoming record Kaleidoscope. The results are a mixed bag. I don't think I'd like the song if T&S weren't featured, but I do like it with them. Maybe Tegan and Sara will pull a Yeah Yeah Yeahs and make a dance-oriented album? Sara seems to be into it..."Tegan and I would happily disband if Tiƫsto let us tour the world with him. I'd take dance lessons and would be open to discussions about wearing "outfits" on stage."

Tiesto's record comes out October 20 on Ultra Records and features a bunch of other collabos with notables such as Calvin Harris, Jonsi from Sigur Ros, Emily Haines from Metric, and everyone's favorite ex-bisexual, Nelly Furtado.


Tiesto f. Tegan and Sara - I Feel It In My Bones

0 comments:

Post a Comment