Gossip/Fake Blood


Fake Blood is definitely one of my favorite remixers so when I found he had taken the Gossip's 'Love Long Distance' and put his name on/in it, I knew I'd have a new jam on my hands....and I was right! As with most Fake Blood remixes, I think I like the remixed version better than the original. His remixes always have a great energy while maintaining the feel of the original. Anybody remember his 'Stuck on Repeat' remix? Little Boots' album cut sounds so weak next to that remix.

Here are both tracks (original and remixes) for you to enjoy!


Gossip - Love Long Distance


Gossip - Love Long Distance (Fake Blood Remix)


Little Boots - Stuck on Repeat


Little Boots - Stuck on Repeat (Fake Blood Remix)

2 comments:

Sister Mantos said... / August 28, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

OMFG STUCK ON REPEAT FAKE BLOOD REMIX was like an addiction for me last year (still is), that bass is so fvckin AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YoungCreature said... / August 28, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

For REAL! One of the best remixes ever!

Post a Comment