Kristen Stewart Dyke Watch

Every few years, a young, budding celebrity comes along that makes our gaydars tick with excitement. Ellen Page, Zac Efron, Raven Simone, we've got our eyes on you. Lindsay Lohan, we spotted you back in your Parent Trap days. All the post-coming out 'I told you so's are getting a little tired.

This brings us to Kristen Stewart. When you came on the scene, I got a little funny feeling. As you've began to blossom and grow from tween star and full fledged actress, I've had my eye on you. Why was I finding you attractive, I don't like straight girls... I knew there was something funny going on there, but I just couldn't place in. It light of recent events, Kristen Stewart, I have no choice but to put you on Dyke Watch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Click the cut for Part One of our in depth examination




So first of all, I want to make it clear that I don't believe hanging out with lesbians will turn you into one.



What I am saying, however, is that hanging out with Jodie Foster definitely will. In 2002, at the age of 12, Kristen Stewart played Jodie's young daughter in the film Panic Room. Also of note, Jodie Foster played the lead in Freaky Friday 27 years before Lindsay Lohan starred in the remake. Coincidence? I think not. Jodie Foster obviously controls the underground teenage lesbian Hollywood scene. Abigail Breslin, take note.

*

Let's take a better look at Miss Stewart in this film:



That is a gaybie if I ever did see one. I'm sure every budding lesbian has a similar portrait, I know I do. The Syd Vicious shirt really puts it over the edge there. Also, note that the year is 2002. Why is she wearing a t-shirt over a long sleeved shirt? Lesbians do love their layers, you know. Sensible, fashionable, and ready to adapt to any weather that may occur during your hiking trip.

*

They say that if your index finger is shorter than your ring finger, you're a dyke. It's hard to tell from the angle, but this picture looks pretty clear - that is one short index finger. Shown here in comparison to her well adjusted, heterosexual co-star Dakota Fanning, Kristen Stewart's fingers tell the truth.



So maybe you don't believe in Science. Well, then just tell me that these aren't the hands of a lesbian :



Is that a bowling shirt she's wearing? Everybody knows that lesbians love bowling. Lesbians love all sports, really, but more than sports, they like sports apparel.



Kristen Stewart looks ready for rugby in her knee socks, doesn't she? Or maybe she's more the roller derby type...

*


So what else do lesbians like?



SMOKING WEED
Duh. It's natural, sometimes organic, in Amsterdam you can buy it at coffee shops, and, oh yeah, it gets you stoned. I bet K-Stew is wishing she had a girlfriend to make her cookies and pizza snacks...



Good thing she has one (or supposedly "had" one, these two haven't been seen in public for quite a while) See, the holding hands I could let slide. Girls love that shit. Holding hands while wearing a blazer? Might as well be carrying a pride flag, dear.

*


You might say "But wait! Isn't she dating that nice boy from Twilight? The sparkly one?"



Obviously, this is the face of a happy, heterosexual couple. They are totally in love and have lots and lots of sex. With each other.

*


Unless you've been living under a rock, or have better things to do than look at celebrity gossip constantly, you know that Kristen Stewart is currently in production for the Runaways biopic, playing Joan Jett.



I mean.. what else can I even say? It's almost too easy to go after her for this bold transformation, so I'll just leave it at that. Kristen Stewart and Joan Jett are bff now. Again, not saying that hanging out with lesbians makes you gay, but I'm pretty sure Joan Jett could turn Sarah Palin out.

*




Kristen Stewart. Oh Kristen. Can I call you Kris? We love you! We want you! We could really use a new girl on our team (I'm getting a little bored with Shmindsay Shmohan...) Whenever you're ready, we'll be here with birkenstocks to spare. Until then, girl, I've got my gaydar set to 'baby-dyke'.


*

Please note: This is a work of satire. No celebrities or future lesbians were harmed or outed in the writing of this post. Don't sue me, Kris.

Snap Guys! Check out Part II!
New! Now there's a Part III!
Part IV!
Kristen Stewart Dyke Watch Part V

16 comments:

Anonymous said... / August 2, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

The hanging out with Jodie Foster comment is ridiculous... Get real!

YoungCreature said... / August 2, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

It's OBVIOUSLY a joke. Get a sense of humor.

joel said... / August 2, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

i thought the jodie foster joke was HILARIOUS!

Tae Young said... / August 4, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

whoever anonymous is can just stop reading the blog cause it's only gonna be more offensive to them.

Anonymous said... / September 5, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

You - Jacqueline Mary - are totally hysterical. Thank you the a big laugh - I want more!

Anonymous said... / September 5, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

oh - and there are two 'anonymous's' here now...and this one thought this article was so funny...you made my night - esp: "gaybie"...hysterical. call me: Jen ;)

Anonymous said... / September 27, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

hahahaha awesome!!!
I have had the same thoughts since panic room!!
:D
I hope she and nikki reed will see the light :D

Anonymous said... / October 28, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

You know, I thought that about her the first time I saw Panic Room and have been increasingly feeling this way. I googled "Kristen Stewart Dyke" and this post came up first on Google. I have had the BEST LAUGH I have had in a long time! TOO TRUE ALL THE WAy THROUGH...

Anonymous said... / November 27, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

ahahahah this was freaking hilarious.

good job. ;)

Anonymous said... / December 11, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

I do agree... I am not attracted to straight girls, and Kristen is pretty hot. Leeeessssbiiiiaaaan.

Stacy K!!!!!!!!!!! said... / January 8, 2010 at 1:10 AM  

I remember seeing her in Panic room and thinking, "That girl is going to grow up to be a DIZ-YKE."

Obviously, though, I was totally wrong. I mean, she's really in love with Robert Pattblahblah. Obviously. And it's only a coincidence that he's a dead ringer for every wannabe James Dean lez EVER.

Right.

Also, that was hilarious.

Anonymous said... / January 21, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

This is the best shit ever!!!! I love it!!!!!

Nathiest said... / January 21, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

Brilliant! Been saying this for years. I love this girl and I wish her all the happiness... With her next girlfriend. :)

Anonymous said... / January 24, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

OMG so so funny and so so true!!! You write so well and i just couldnt stop reading!

Anonymous said... / January 24, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

Hahaha I've been in love with her since I first saw her in Panic Room and back then she def set my gaydar off and I was only 12! Even before I realized my peculiar liking of girls. And every time I've seen her since she's sent my gaydar skyrocketing. I figured I was just being biased due to my... holy shit eight year fantasy/love thing for this girl. I'm glad to see I'm not alone in strong sense of red-gay-alertedness.I really love this article btw. Had me laughing the whole way through! Thanks for making my night!

-Crix-

Vicky said... / March 11, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

just found out joan jett liked girls (?) which is how i found this post. jodie foster comment. hilarious.

Post a Comment