21st century life


Sam Sparro has graced us with his big gay self and his big gay voice by teaming up with Basement Jaxx for their forthcoming single. I never really cared much for either band/singer, although Sam did release 2 monster singles that blew my mind. And Basement Jaxx had that one song with Dizzee Rascal I liked. Other than that, these 2 have stayed way low on my radar.

However, with the release of "Feeling's Gone", both have catapulted themselves into JO territory. Sam Sparro has always had a fully developed husky deep voice that could turn water into chocolate, I don't know what took me so long to understand that. His first album was just eh...so so. Hopefully this single is a sign of things to come. Because it's been added to the sumer of 2009 mix.

Basement Jaxx - Feeling's Gone (ft. Sam Sparro)

You can also watch the video @ Pitchfork.

0 comments:

Post a Comment