I'm gonna buy shoes and I'm ready for the weekend


Calvin Harris comes off like a douchebag. He totally has that altbro fake hip smug look on his face everytime i read/see/hear anything about him on the world wide web. Even in live videos, he looks bored and douchey. After the sensation that was "Acceptable In The 80's" and the following decrease in plays on my computer, I came to the conclusion that Calvin Harris is in fact the douchiest white guy in the world. And I refused to listen to him for years.

Then 2009 came and he released a little single called "Ready For The Weekend". Um...what can I say? Disco piano and bass, programmed full beats AND DIVA VOCALS IN THE CHORUS. It's like the 2009 version of C + C Music Factory. Only not because C + C Music Factory rules and Calvin Harris has only had 2 singles I've liked thus far. But that doesn't take away from the fact that Mr. Harris has crafted one of the most perfect pop songs in the last 5 years. That and it gets fag ass bumping on the floor. Really, the floor is my friend's car. Whatever.

Calvin Harris- Ready For The Weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment