Zid and Jancy


For promotion for their upcoming film, Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon Leavitt have filmed a mash up of sorts, combining a scene from "500 Days Of Summer" with the heartbreaking climax scene from "Sid and Nancy" as part of some MSN video series. I sort of like this concept. I really feel that art is finally expanding into this universally approachable thing. No longer do you have to pay out the ass for some fancy college (Yeah, I went to SAIC and I'd like my money back, kthnxbi!), it's about the execution of an idea and trusting people to think for themselves. That's not to say people aren't stupid, there are still tons out there, but it's less black and white for me now than it ever has been. I'm excited about my optimism. Anyways, the 2 really are awesome in this clip, I love them both. Hello, she was in "Almost Famous" and he was on "3rd Rock From The Sun". Strangely, I also went to highschool with Joseph Gordon Leavitt's like, 2nd cousin or something random like that, and the gene pool really is all cute. You can watch the clip HERE.

Zooey Deschanel also recently did a song for Cotton, entitled so creatively "The Fabric Of My Life" which has entered the pantheon of specifically created commercial songs that are actually kind of good. Even though it's about...cotton.

Zooey Deschanel - The Fabric Of My Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment