From the moment I was taught to resist the education


The Hidden Cameras are not your average queer/queer friendly band. Described as "gay church folk music" by their leader Joel Gibb, The Hidden Cameras go balls deep into gay culture. They sing songs about fisting, golden showers, fucking, gay love, and marriage all over symphonic, lush landscapes. After a 3 year absence with the release of "AWOO", The Hidden Cameras are set to return in September with the release of "Origin: Orphan" on Arts & Crafts Records. Think of them sort of like a gay Harry Nilsson or a less gay Barry Manilow. Anyways, here is the first released track from their upcoming album. The song is called "Walk On" and I sort of really wished it was a cover of "Walk On By" by Dionne Warwick who fucking SPOKE AT THE COLUMBIA COLLEGE '09 GRADUATION AND I TOTALLY FORGOT TO GO. Anyways, I totally have a mancrush on this band and have for years. I can play melodica if you ever need me, Joel.

The Hidden Cameras - Walk On

The Hidden Cameras - Awoo


Just for shits and giggles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment