Loudspeaker causing landslide


Also, I just found Jenny Lewis (of Rilo Kiley/Foxfire/Troop Beverly Hills fame) has released a video for the song "Fernando" off her sophmore LP "Acid Tongue". A cute video with a 60's mod spy theme. There are also some cameos by Zooey Deschanel and The Watson Twins slapping around "Fernando". And Jenny Lewis is looking sublime. I've found my summer fashions. Unfortunately, she debuted it on Perez Hilton, and we all know how much I hate Perez Hilton. He's slow on shit, focuses on untalented gimmicky bands, steals from D-Listed, and is all butt buddy with Katy Perry, another person I can't stand (BONER DYKE). However, I love Jenny Lewis, and who knew the girl has got a pair of hot gams on her? You can check out the video HERE.

Also, who the fuck is Terrell Carter? Apparently, he's in a bunch of Tyler Perry "Madea" films and the brah has just been outed by his ex of sorts. DL THUGS MAKE YOUR WAY TO CHICAGO THANX.

0 comments:

Post a Comment