Crappy Birthgay To Me


I have to say, turning 25 is nothing to be excited about. And it's been a shit day. My roommates' cat keeps tripping me, the rent is due, I'm now broke, and single to boot. Nothing out of the ordinary. To celebrate, I've compiled a mix I've entitled "EFF LOVE". Fuck it. Who needs love, right? FUCK BOYFRIENDS. I think more than anything, birthdays have taught me how NOT to be. I'm not going out to get shitfaced and I'm not getting taken on some fancy schmancy dinner date and I don't want to get laid even though I have laundry quarters to be able to do that (that sounds so fucking sad WHATEVER). My plan? Hella weed and hella pizza. So for those of you who are having a downer day, year, month, life, this mix is for you. To the loner gays, weirdo gays, gays who are fed up with shit, and bitches about to pop off, I raise a toast to you.

EFF LOVE Mix
1. Love Can Be So Mean - Sebastien Grainger & The Mountains
2. I Thought You Were My Boyfriend - Magnetic Fields
3. Rise - Azure Ray
4. Holding Out For A Hero - Doveman
5. The Shoe That Fits (Thomas White Remix) - The Pipettes
6. Knock Loud - Neko Case
7. A Little Lost - Jens Lekman
9. Fuck And Run - Liz Phair
10. Slow Life - Grizzly Bear
11. Ban Marriage - The Hidden Cameras
12. Knights Of Wands - Au Revoir Simone
13. The Last Of The Boys I Know - Jay-Jay Johanson
14. Possibly Maybe - Final Fantasy
15. Parachutes - Mates Of State
16. Eros' Entropic Tundra
17. Hot Rock - Sleater-Kinney
18. The One You Want - The Get Up Kids
19. Be Still My Heart - The Postal Service
20. Wild Heart (Live Demo)- Stevie Nicks
21. Hand On Your Heart - Jose Gonzalez
22. Change Of Heart - El Perro Del Mar
23. Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want - The Smiths
24. This Woman's Work - Kate Bush

P.S. I lost the virginity bet. There is always December 1, 2010. Lollerskates.

1 comments:

flyingbuttress said... / December 10, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

Ooooh baby! Just found this blog through ONTD. Officially a big fan. Thanks!

Post a Comment