Weirdo Gayz


It has recently come to my attention in a comment that apparently gays love Lady Gaga and don't like asian irony. I guess I'm sorry? BUT COME ON, watching Jo Kwon is like, watching your worst enemy's dreams fall apart. I can't not watch that shit. I'd rather cut off my arm. Plus Lady Gaga is way lame and that is my opinion and it won't ever change. Anyways.

JAN TERRI IS THE ORIGINAL LADY GAGA.






Wait, actually, if Gaga makes this her point of reference for future projects, I will definately reconsider.

4 comments:

jacqueline mary said... / November 15, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

dude
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTsTfpjtl9U

jacqueline mary said... / November 15, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

UM AND THE ONE FOR THAT COMMENT WAS
DOWNS

jacqueline mary said... / November 15, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

also, you should know that the captcha for this comment was 'phoop ho'
TAKE THAT LADY CACA

Tae Young said... / November 15, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

i'm gonna need you to translate all your comments cause i don't know what you said

Post a Comment