Gay Sluts


I love how I use this blog for anything remotely gay. And do I have a whopper. Ladies and Gentlemen, I have until the end of December 1st, 2009 to hook up with someone. Apparently I made a promise to my friend Anthony to stop being such a whiny boring pussyboy and actually be human for once. And I guess that involves sticking things where I will probably regret the day after.

But in all honesty. I love sluts. I'm sort of jealous of gay sluts. They just run around free doing whatever it is they do without a gay care in the world. And of course, I'm on the extreme other end worrying about Super AIDS and learning Korean to fuck with whitey. What's a gaysian stoner to do? Who is he going to find that he will like? I need gayer, sluttier friends. Friends that will convince me to do bad things. I'm tired of everyone thinking I'm wholesome and cute. I want to be hot and dirty. Sort of. OK, not really. But you get the idea. I definately have a Madonna/Whore complex.

Here are a list of things that can get you through the front door:
1. Thuggin' it.
2. Gaysian Stoner Thuggin' it
3. A car
4. McDonald's
5. Jo Kwon

Here is a list of things that will get you denied:
1. If you like that TV show "The Big Bang Theory"
2. No manners
3. You listen to Lady Gaga (Though if you're thuggin' it, you don't even know that skank)
4. Unable to hi-five me properly

It's not hard.

Missy Elliott - Hot Boyz

Spank Rock - Loose (ft. Amanda Blank)

Pomohomo - Dunkin' Donuts


O HAI!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... / November 14, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

so..ur elitist enough to bash lady gaga but ure fine with shiteous manufactured korean imitations of 90's us boyband members like jo kwon?

Post a Comment