Lavender Diamond + My College Years


If there is one song that reminds me of my drunken/drugged out college years it's Madonna's Like A Prayer. It was played - without fail - at every single college party there was during my four years and probably for years after. Add Lavender Diamond, some tripped out animation from Jacob Ciocci of Paper Rad, art from Tom McConnell & Ron Rege Jr, and direction from Peter Glantz and you pretty much have that time I got lost on the main lawn while on mushrooms.

Oh college.

Anyways, I found this over at Tussy Talk (one of our blog friends you should TOTALLY check out) so enjoy and try not to get lost.

1 comments:

Tae Young said... / December 1, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

lavender diamonds' drummer ron rege jr. is also an accomplished graphic novelist/cartoonist! i have a few of his books and they are fantastic. check him out

Post a Comment