Ladyboyz


There is nothing I love more in life than normal people who have something a little off about them. My manager Patrick is a cool guy but he has a real wacky sense of humor and can keep up with my weirdo obscure music tastes. My other friend Pauline loves writing songs on guitar but doesn't know how to play the guitar (she's in a band with me anyways). So it comes to my great pleasure while YouTubing throughout the day that I found an all Thai Ladyboy dance troupe covering my favorite girl group to fag out over: So Nyuh Shi Dae aka SNSD aka Girls' Generation. AKA they're all the same person and I believe everyone has at least a first name (If not, they're last name is all "Kim" and they are now part of my family). Anyways, the songs are pure pop. Just in a different language. There is definately some hip-hop/electronic influences coming through. And their songs have set off a trend of phags getting their choreographed dance on with other phags. Was that SNSD's intention? For gay dance groups to take over the world? I like it so far. Can't wait for the next single.

Shake your butt to the originals cause you won't have a clue what they're saying and it doesn't even matter:

SNSD - Sowoneul Malhaebwa (Genie)

SNSD - Gee


Also, to the girl named "Sunny": I am so gunning for your position girl, get it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment