I just gotta say...


Does anyone even like Black Lips?

How about Wavves?

I find both these bands just....awful, just really terrible. But when shit like THIS breaks out, I gotta commentate...

WHAT PROBLEMS DO 20-SOMETHING HIPSTER STRAIGHT WHITEBOYS EVER HAVE? LIKE SERIOUSLY, WTF DO YOU HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE STRUGGLE FOR IDENTITY FOR QUEER KIDS IS LIKE. YOU ARE A STUPID SHITHEAD. YOU BOTH SOUND LIKE DUMB FUCKS. IF I EVER MEET EITHER OF YOU, I WILL DO WORSE TO YOU THAN WHAT PAULA POUNDSTONE DID TO STAND UP COMEDY.

I'm declaring war on the underground music scene. And this isn't some "Oh, Micah is mad about Animal Collective cause he doesn't get it" tantrum, this is a "Seriously, bands these days suck and don't respect good tunes" shit fit.

I say let these two beat the poo out of each other please. It'll require a lot less energy. And maybe after, they'll realize the whole fight started because they're in love and couldn't admit it to themselves or each other. I'm so optimistic.

Songs about love:

Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You

The Pipettes - The Burning Ambition Of Early Diuretics

Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - Hold Tight

0 comments:

Post a Comment