Return the favor


You readers are fucking awesome. And you want to know why? Cause when I listened to "I WIsh I Was Him", all I heard was KATHLEEN. And then I went right back to listening to my crappy k-pop and cried myself to sleep. I guess my mind does not function that way. I can't really multi-task, as much as I try to. Anywho...

I love a good cover. Who doesn't? Sometimes they're straightforward and other times, bands turn these songs into something so unimaginable, it hurts to even think about. Being in a band, I've had MANY a dream about covers. And when I think about it, all I want to cover is "Love Will Never Do Without You" by Janet Jackson. "Surf City" by Jan & Dean runs a very close second. Ugh covers.

Role call:

Doveman - Let's Hear It For The Boy (Deniece Williams)

Bette Midler - Leader Of The Pack (The Shangri-Las)
This one gets crazy at the end, guys.

Glass Candy - Johnny, Are You Queer? (Josie Cotton)

Department Of Eagles - Too Little Too Late (Jojo)

Robyn - Since U Been Gone (Kelly Clarkson)

0 comments:

Post a Comment