Love Songs For Thug BF


I got a gal pal named Keisha who recently pointed out to me that thugs are #1. Which is kind of true. Actually it's really true. Last night was spent helping her troll through Chicago's Craigslist for thug boyfriends who will treat a bitch good but isn't afraid to have a yelling match in public outside my local 7-11 (Did you know most 7-11's are safe zones? I just found this out the other day while buying cigs and a double gulp. Hells yeah!). Basically, she's looking for a hyper-man. And I'm jumping aboard this ship cause I'm done with nice boys who turn out to be stupid pieces of shit and mooch all my money and shit. Fuck that. Get a job, hipster queers with nautical tattoos.

But my girlfriend is onto something. I want a man in the streets and a quasi-freak in the sheets. I mean, at least take me to Olive Garden first or something, you know? Soup/salad/breadsticks for lunch and Red Lobster cheesy biscuits for dinner. Now that's my ideal date. As of right now, I can't even get a dude to bring me to McDonald's. FML.

Here are some songs I'd entice thugs with. And knowing my luck, they'd be like WTF is this shit?

FUNK ROCK:

Hot Chip - Sexual Healing

Mary Jane Girls - In My House

Missy Elliott - Pussycat

Gorillaz - Stylo (ft. Bobby Womack & Mos Def)

P.S.


This is how you accept an award. Gaga, your time is over.

2 comments:

Carla Hernandez said... / January 26, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

hell yes. karin dreijer andersson is beyond this world. words cannot describe... and i have this blog to thank for introducing me to fever ray. before that i'd only heard her work in the knife.

YoungCreature said... / January 27, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

Carla - So glad we helped you discover Fever Ray! Everything KDA does blows my mind!

Post a Comment