jj xx


New Swedish faves jj are gearing up for a big year. First they'll be releasing a new album March 9th, entitled "jj no3" or however it is you do that stupid degree o sign thing. I've had a Mac for years now and I'm discovering new shit everyday. Did you know about Garage Band? Anyways, second from jj is their tour with Young Creature faves The xx. This is the event of my 2010 (The other is the summer release of Twighlight: Eclipse. So. Excited.)

Anyways, lucky for us, jj and their label Secretly Canadian are feeling pretty generous, because they released a track from the upcoming album for free. It's pretty cute. But even cuter is the double release of another song called "My Way" which samples the entire Lil' Wayne verse from Trina's bitch anthem "Don't Trip". It's totally cute.

jj - my way (ft. Lil' Wayne)

You can catch the entire jj/xx tour itinerary HERE

Some more gams:

Uffie - Pop The Glock (Mirwais Remix)

Metronomy - Black Eye/Burnt Thumb

P.S.

Spot the cute dyke in the girl band. My personal fave Mel C is being replaced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment