Preview of the new Gossip single!

Photo By: Angela Boatwright

So a little while back we posted about the Gossip's upcoming album Music for Men. Well...Heavy Cross, the first single from the new album, has hit the interwebs...so we are posting it for you to check out! 

I'm not sure what I was expecting from Heavy Cross, but it sounds a lot like the songs on Standing in the Way of Control,  just maybe a little more slick. I'm anxious to hear some other songs from the new record because this one just isn't grabbing me how I'd like it to. Although, for me, a lot of Gossip songs have been growers rather than showers over the last couple of years...so I'm sure it will find it's place in my heart soon enough. 

Listen and tell us what you think! 

*As a note, the song cuts off at the end....but you get the picture. 

Gossip-Heavy Cross

0 comments:

Post a Comment