Bat for Lashes

I know I'm late on this one...and maybe some people would say something like "she's not even queer!"...but I don't presume to know Natasha Khan's sexuality, and I don't really care to. What I do know is that Bat for Lashes is one of the most exciting music projects around and she's certainly got the gay vote, whether she is or isn't.

When I first heard her latest single Daniel a couple of months ago, I didn't really care for it. I'm not sure why...maybe because I just wanted all of her songs to be What's a Girl To Do? Either way, I heard Daniel yesterday morning and it blew my mind! I'm not sure what changed, maybe I was finally over What's a Girl To Do, or maybe because it was morning and I was actually LISTENING to it?

So, if you haven't fallen in love with Daniel yet, give it another go. You won't regret it.

1 comments:

Miss Thing aka Gina Abelkop said... / April 27, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

you saw that video of her with the big pink triangle on her face right? i don't presume to know her sexuality but i'd like to presume that she knows about gay triangles and their "secret" meaning.

Post a Comment