I look like a chubby Jake Gyllenhaal


I have to thank my gal pal Angel for introducing me to Das Racist. When I first heard them, I was pretty blazed, smoking a Benson & Hedges, sippin some pop and kickin it. And then the music started playing. I asked her what the hell we were listening to? IT was total out of body experience. And "Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell" is now the official summer jam of 2009, joining the already sublime "Heavy Cross" Fred Falke remix.

The production is something to be desired, but fuck it. If the song gets stuck in your head, it's there regardless. Plus they're kind of hot in that I'd-fuck-them-and-not-tell-anyone kind of way. They are a great addition to hip hop, for me at least, joining Sgt. Sass and Benni E. I smell a tour plan.

Das Racist - Combination Pizza Hut And Taco Bell

You can also just download their EP "We Made It" over HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment