FIRE4EFKT


FIRE4EFKT is Zach and Albert from YoungCreature fave SSION. They are somewhat mysterious, but from what I can tell they are primarily a DJ duo, although it seems as if they may make music or do remixes too. 


Since I didn't know much about FIRE4EFKT, I decided to download some of their mixes to see what they are all about--and turns out I'm really impressed! The mixes I listened to jumped genres but never felt too awkward and there's a good mix of the familiar and totally weird, which is a great quality in my opinion. 

FIRE4EFKT DJ'd a couple of months ago here in Chicago but I didn't go, I'm sure they will be back and I'm sure I'll go. I'll also be sure to keep you updated on what these gay demons are up to. 

I've included a couple of their mixes and a couple of videos from their Myspace page. Check it out! 

(Tracklisting here)



(Tracklisting here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment