Foreign Exchange Students


(Yes I know this picture is for Fashion Against AIDS, it's the only photo I didn't have to work on myself where they appeared together, sue me for being lazy).

So iTunes has been upping their cred for me by releasing the second single in their series of Foreign Exchange. The first one was some crappy german band and +44 and frankly, I don't really care for +44. But the concept was cool and it was only time before they put 2 of the best recent electropop singers together on a single. Robyn covers Yelle's "A Cause Des Garcon", while Yelle covers Robyn's "Who's That Girl?". I love their take on one another's jams. I can only hope iTunes will continue this cool idea with more consistent bands (May I recommend Sufjan Stevens vs. Shugo Tokumaru? Or Vivian Girls vs. Les Plastiscines?) Anyways, there aren't any mp3s (You can buy the songs off iTunes and frankly, for 99 cents, it's pretty worth it) but here are some clips.

Robyn - Because Of Boys


Yelle - Qui Est Cette Fille?

0 comments:

Post a Comment