Are you ready to shit yourself...


I've always been somewhat of a fan of Christina Aguilera. Unlike other pop girls from that era, she really attempted to include a large amount of musical influences in her work as well as writing and having that huge voice. So when I first read about her 3rd full length a few months ago, I was pretty shocked. She had brought on Ladytron, Goldfrapp, and Sia to help out. Now we have news that Le Tigre (All 3 members) are working on her new album as well. If you remember, Le Tigre announced at the end of 2006 that they'd be going on an extended hiatus (We heard this from Sleater-Kinney as well...aka break up). So it's kind of cool to know that Le Tigre is still around, even if it is production duties. Here's the news link:

I'm kind of excited and I can't deny it

0 comments:

Post a Comment