I fucking hate anime pt. 2


Boy love anime has completely ruined what life I ever had. Specifically: Junjou Romantica, Gakuen Heaven, and Antique Bakery. Whoever made these completely unrealistic portrayals of gay life deserves to be kicked in the face. And then knowing my stupid ass, I'd nurse them back to health.

I already live in crazy world to begin with. I have a weekly obsession that constantly changes. I'm not joking. I went through a huge curry phase and tried to learn how to make it. Let's just say my kitchen looked worse than San Frandisco post-earthquake. So what is it that anime taps into my head where I go super gaga over it?



BECAUSE A BITCH IS JEALOUS. If you have a relationship like this, chances are I probably fucking hate your guts. WHO DOES THAT? I wish some tall white-washed asian dude would take me on a date on a ferris wheel. I wish some asian dude would whisper sweet nothings in my stupid ear...well the one that's working at least (My right ear has been acting up post-flu and let me tell you, listening to "Funnel Of Love" by Wanda Jackson on the headphones is a bit wonky).

BL anime taps into my paranoid gay boy fears: I'm going to die by myself. Nobody will ever be that kind to me. How come they can eat and eat and never gain a pound? Then I think about it some more...it's fucking ANIME. It's not real. It's drawn by people who want to see their idea of sexy bump mommy and daddy spots with one another. It may be a portrayal of romanticized gay love, but the real thing is just so much better. Every boy will nab themselves a hottie in their life. It's not a race. When you know, you know. And if it's not right, kick that bitch to the curb.



Unless you're this bitch. You need some time to yourself for a while. PAININ'.

Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever

Treefort - They Can't Have What We Have

Patrick Wolf - The Magic Position

P.S. You can currently find me and all of my boyfriends on HIPSTER OR GAY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment