HOT Body WEIRD Face: Lil' Wayne Edition


Look at this fine ass specimen. Lil' Wayne has established himself as one of the most prominent faces of hip hop in the last 5 years, rightfully so. That man stacks verses better than tetris. He is my Sylvia Plath (I skipped over her in high school. And Nirvana. SRRRRY). Until Cam'Ron comes back, that is.

I have to say, I like a dude who rocks tattoos and all that shit, blasting music in his car bass turned all the way up. A proper rude boy, as Rihanna says. Fucking 8319031-pack stomach, rap dreads not hippie dreads, sagging pants and all that shit. LOVE IT. AND he also used to date TRINA. AND he has like, 80 tracks with Nicki Minaj (who I've recently finally come around to loving. Any girl who calls themselves the black Barbie is like, A++ in my book. Plus she's half-dyke or 2/3 GAY). It's like striking gold and then striking gold again vicariously. However, and you had to see this coming, THIS is very much a deal breaker:


Srsly? WTF. TEETH. I don't quite understand grills and I probably never will, but if you read the article and go to "health hazards", the mention of gum disease is enough to send me running to dry hump a bottle of Listerine. It worries me. Wayne, you should start taking your oral health much more seriously. HE'D BE SO MUCH HOTTER WITHOUT THEM. Other offenders: Kelis, Paul Wall, Nelly. They are so not worried about gum disease.

Anyways, I'd imagine Lil' Wayne would be the perfect hot gentleman boyfriend sans grills. They just make his already large mouth seem larger, whether that's a benefit or not...aside from the fact his face is kind of creepy. I guess he'd be a classic butterface? This would be the closest term I could use except for the fact that when his mouth is closed he is also perfection-ish. It's the mouth.

Lil' Wayne - A Milli

Nicki Minaj - I Get Crazy (ft. Lil' Wayne)

NIcki Minaj - Girlfriend

0 comments:

Post a Comment